differentiating russian volume and premade fans
What's the difference?
There is so much speculation around the actual difference between them both:
Russian volume is the technique and premade fans are what lashesare used.
A Russian Volume Fan is a handmade fan, made at the time of the appointment.
Premade fans are fans made by a machine or and handmade fans created by professionals prior to the appointment- either by themselves or bought.
What are the pros and cons of them?
- They are customisable for all clients
- Easier to work in layers
- Can create both narrow and wide fans
- Can use wrap around technique for amazing retention
- Most cost efficient- tray wise
- Can add wisps and textures
- They do not take as long as Russians
- Same application as classics- so there’s less need to do volume training
- You can get more clients in per day
- They're a lot more accessible nowadays
- Loose premade boxes are cheaper than premade trays