4 ways to keep clients coming back
ensure their lashes last
Your clients come to get their lashes done and expect them to last, I mean, can you blame them?
You can't retain clientele if your service isn't 10/10..
- Make sure your glue is suitable for your room conditions
- Try cleansing before, or priming or a super bonder
- Go through aftercare thoroughly every appointment
- Try a different mapping
- Experiment with shorter lengths
- Swap for a hybrid/light volume if classic isn't working
offer incentives that benefit you both
Try loyalty cards or a refer a friend scheme: it's better to make $10 less on your clients set AND gain a full set than neither. Their friend may become a loyal client as well!
- Retail aftercare kits with everything they need and more: a keyring spoolie, a lollipop, aftercare cards in an empty lash tray box, a handwritten note etc etc.
- Offer a grace period, maybe 2 days after their set (providing you're at fault) a free fix, a discounted rate.
- If you post giveaways on socials, let them know- maybe add an extra entry for every appointment they come to during
create a safe space
Your clients trust you enough to use medical grade glue on their eyelashes, while laying there with their eyes closed, so make sure they trust you.
As much as some hate it, you are their 'therapist' they tell you everything, so make sure they feel like they can open up to you enough that's comfortable for you both!
- Make your room cosy (but hygienic) with warm lighting
- Find out more about your clients
- Write down information about them to recap at their next appointment
- Don't talk about other clients, ever! GDPR is mega important
- Let them know they're not a burden
And we don't mean when they message you at 2am you need to respond by 2:01am
- Within your working hours, put these on your highlights on your story
- Automated messages: let them know you have received their message and will reply when you're available
- Always remain professional: don't let this slide, no matter how close you are to them
- Redirect them to your booking app, if you have one
- Never blame them for any issues firstly: get them in for a consultation
understanding lash curls c curls C - for clients who want a 'natural look' commonly used for texture in sets...
implementing diversity and inclusivityas a lash artist As lash artists, we can sometimes get caught up in the norm of...
how to turn your followers into clients We all want to be fully booked, back to back with loyal clients...
lash porosity and lash PRIMING 101 Priming your clients can go one way or another, it'll either result in amazing...